HAMSTER

Friday, 28 June 2013

I am the best wizard around
I wonder if Dumbledore will ever come back
I hear people screaming in my head ahhhhhhhhhh
I see people walking around the core doors around Hogwarts
I want to be tee best wizard in the history of wizards
I am the best wizard around

SECOND STANZA
I pretend to not be scared but really I am
I feel pain everywhere I go
I touch my magic wound
I worry  about my friends and family
I cry about Dumbledore dyeing
I am  the best wizard around

THIRD STANZA
I understand that I life is painful
I say that I will win this
I dream to be the best I can be
I try to be the best I can be
I hope for the best for mmy family and friends

I am the best wizard around 

2 comments:

  1. I like that you have put yourself into the character of a Hogwarts student. I loved the books and have read them all!

    ReplyDelete